Mister
Your eyes are full of hesitation
Sure makes me wonder
If you know what you’re looking for.
Baby
I wanna keep my reputation
I’m a sensation
You try me once, you’ll beg for more.
Yes Sir, I can boogie
But I need a certain song.
I can boogie, boogie woogie
All night long.
Yes Sir, I can boogie,
If you stay, you can’t go wrong.
I can boogie, boogie woogie, all night long
No Sir,
I don’t feel very much like talking
No, neither walking
You wanna know if I can dance.
Yes Sir, Already told you in the first verse
And in the chorus
But I will give you one more chance.
Yes Sir, I can boogie
But I need a certain song.
I can boogie, boogie woogie
All night long.
Yes Sir, I can boogie,
If you stay, you can’t go wrong.
I can boogie, boogie woogie, all night long
15 dicembre 2009
yes sir I can boogie-Baccara
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
-
Il giorno il cui Dio distribuì le tette all'umanità, io arrivai tardi. Forse mi ero fermata da qualche parte perchè avevo addocchi...
-
Non ho fatto in tempo a compiere 45 anni, che mi sono trovata in una pentola a pressione. La mia vita è cambiata, sconvolta a mia insapu...
-
In primo luogo ci vogliono i guanti color glicine della dea Flora : non si acquistano in nessun negozio, ma se senti il desiderio di fare ta...
1 commento:
è una canzone che mi piace
assai!!!!!!!!
Posta un commento